Saturday, January 22, 2011

God and Me

Last night God appeared. It was a very nice, warm feeling in God's presence. God said you remembered me fondly and here I am. I will fulfil your one wish. Ask for whatever you feel like. First thought was to ask God to be with me all the time. Then I thought God is very busy. He is creating, preserving and destroying all living and non living. It will be too selfish of me. God might as well say that He is with everybody all the time anyway.
Immediately the thought of money came. I might rather ask for few millions or a jackpot. After all money can solve almost all problems of a human being. What if God said that you have enough for you requirements but you realise it not because of your greed. What if God said that He does not make any money and it is a wrong choice. Money is creation of humans so I should be interacting with humans for this. After lot of internal deliberations, finally I chose to ask for generosity. I asked god to give me the courage to give and donate, to rise from my greed and attachments, to fill me with generosity.
He said, I created you full of generosity. Start giving, it will regenerate in abundance from with in you.
You were created Blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment